Teacher: Greg Veayo Room: #21 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A grade of 49% means the student never passed in the assignment on time.
- A grade of 50% is the lowest possible grade for a completed assignment.
- Eventually the opportunity for completing late work disappears as time moves forward. However, if you find a way to travel back in time, (impossible according to Einstein) then that ability, gives you the chance to complete what has been deleted from Google Classroom.
- It might be easier to do the work on time.
- SCI.LS.68.04.CS - Examines the role of DNA in transferring traits, differentiating cells and determining physical characteristics of organisms.
SCI.LS.68.04.LT.01 - I understand the role of nature vs. nurture in the development of an organism.
SCI.LS.68.04.LT.02 - I understand patterns of inheritance in determining genotype and phenotype.
SCI.LS.68.04.LT.03 - I understand the causes and effects of genetic and chromosomal mutations.
SCI.PS.68.01.CS - Understands the organization, properties, and arrangement of matter.
SCI.PS.68.01.LT.01 - Students will understand ways the Periodic Table is organized.
SCI.PS.68.01.LT.02 - Students will understand that atoms are arranged in different ways.
SCI.PS.68.01.LT.03 - Students will understand physical and chemical changes of matter.
SCI.PS.68.02.CS - Understands the essential ideas of motion- Newton's laws, momentum and energy. Describe these ideas in multiple ways to predict the motion and behavior of objects.
SCI.PS.68.02.LT.01 - I can clearly describe and predict the direction and speed and acceleration of objects in multiple ways.
SCI.PS.68.02.LT.02 - I can clearly describe and predict how forces affect the motion and behavior of objects in systems.
SCI.PS.68.02.LT.03 - I can clearly describe and predict how momentum and energy can affect the motion and behavior of objects and systems.
SCI.PS.68.03.CS - Understands the essential ideas of simple machines, work, energy and power by investigating the transfer and transformation of energy between objects and in systems.
SCI.PS.68.03.LT.01 - I can clearly describe simple machines and how they're used.
SCI.PS.68.03.LT.02 - I can identify the transfer and transformation of energy in everyday systems.
SCI.PS.68.04.CS - Investigates the properties of heat and temperature.
SCI.PS.68.04.LT.01 - I can describe how heat is transferred using conduction, convection and radiation.
SCI.PS.68.05.CS - Describes the differences between series and parallel circuits.
SCI.PS.68.05.LT.01 - I can build a series and parallel circuit describing the parts of each.
SCI.PS.68.05.LT.02 - I understand the nature and tradeoff of electrical power generation.