1. Congratulations to Bode, Eli and Grayson for notching the top three scores in the Neil Armstrong Lunar Lander Competition! Prizes of Astronaut Ice Cream will be delivered.
Students who understood (above) were heard saying," He mustard been kidding!" and "I relish this day!" Some students who misunderstood exclaimed, "I like mayonaise!"
May 28th - Launch 🚀Rescheduled for Saturday 15:22 (3:30pm) Links Below
1. Watch the two videos of rocket launches that we will make and launch when we return to school. (more videos exist at my YouTube channel)
2. Play Lunar Lander.
3.Complete the assignment in Google Classroom.
1. Make a plan to watch the launch of Falcon 9's Crew Dragon tomorrow at 4:33pm. You can sign up for an interactive free ticket at NASA, or watch the launch at SpaceX.
2. Go to Google Classroom and complete "Facts of Dragon and Falcon 9"
1. Go to simulation.
3.Check all the boxes in upper right corner and play around to get used to this simulation.
4. Note: There is no friction for the moving object in this simulation!
5. Go to Google Classroom to complete: Don't underestimate the Force.” – Darth Vader